Bachelor degree in IT / Computer Science
*Certificate ITIL Foundation , PMP certificate /diploma is a plus
*Experience: 2-4 years of experience
· Ability to drive discussions with the stakeholders to understand their information and reporting needs
· Being a great teammate with excellent communication and relationship building skills working across both technical and business teams,
· Ability to deliver creative solutions in a fast-paced agile development environment,
· Ability to Demonstrate to stakeholders the solution scope, business value, solution design, requirements, and identified risks.
· Being flexible but focused enough to drive customers toward best practice for the business, quick to understand business processes and models, and what drives value creation in these models.
· Having strong critical thinking skills; ability to see the "big picture" while also diving into the details where necessary.
· Collect, analyze and review softwares functional specifications to identify missing, incomplete, or incorrect requirements and work with appropriate stakeholders to resolve
· Perform detailed functional and non-functional solution requirements specifications.
· Closely collaborate with the development team through the development cycle to ensure what is developed meets the desired business requirements.
· Coordinate user-acceptance testing prior to deployment to ensure software meet user operational requirements.
· Support developers and QC engineers by clarifying requirements or business concerns raised anytime within the development lifecycle. Apply for here