Due to expansion, Genesis is hiring Receptionist with the following criteria:
- Read and analyze incoming memos, submissions, and reports in order to determine their significance and plan their distribution.
- Open, sort, and distribute incoming correspondence, including faxes and email.
- File and retrieve corporate documents, records, and reports.
- Greet visitors and determine whether they should be given access to specific individuals.
- Prepare responses to correspondence containing routine inquiries.
- Perform general office duties such as ordering supplies, maintaining records management systems, and performing basic bookkeeping work.
- Prepare agendas and make arrangements for committee, board, and other meetings.
- Make travel arrangements for executives.
- Coordinate and direct office services, such as records and budget preparation, personnel, and housekeeping, in order to aid executives.
- Meet with individuals, special interest groups and others on behalf of executives, committees and boards of directors.
- Manage and maintain executives schedules.
Scientific background: Bachelor degree in business administration
Preferred experience: 1-3 years experience in the same field
V.Good command of English language
Computer skills ( MS office )
Please send your resume to: [email protected] Apply for here