· Strong experience with Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, AfterEffects and Premier).
· Familiarity with creating and maintaining MS Office documents and presentations.
· Experience and understanding of user experience, color theory and color management on the web and proper file formats.
· Ability to learn new internet and authoring technologies relevant for social media marketing.
· Asset Library formation and management including maintenance of templates and image archives.
· Ability to learn about the business and the company’s offerings.
· Meticulous attention to detail.
· Ability to work independently, but with a team focus.
· Ability to manage multiple priorities in a fast-paced environment with limited supervision.
· Ability to maintain confidentiality.
· Ability to work across lines of business and balance the needs of multiple constituents
· Produce designs, prototypes and various graphics for web and print campaigns.
· Maintain the company’s brand, including customization and management of site Graphics and marketing material.
· Provide graphical components, such as PowerPoint visuals, icons, and other elements for use by groups within the organization on an as-needed basis.
· Design and export material needed for clients’ social media campaigns.
· Maintain and modify the digital graphic file repository.
· Has general knowledge and experience in online marketing techniques.
· Able to work on multiple projects simultaneously, keep momentum on each and manage to project due dates. Apply for here