description and requirements carefully:
• Prepares financial statements
• Records account payable and account receivable
• Responsible for cash payment and collection from Insurance companies and other partners
• Prepares monthly financial reports and submits it to the management
• Deals with bank transactions, statements, and payroll procedures.
• Assist in the Budgeting process
• Ensure compliance with organizational guidelines and procedures, and federal and state regulations.
• Accurately perform daily reconciliations of cash, check and credit card transactions, and file invoices.
• Develop monthly financial statements that include cash flow, profit and loss statements, and balance sheets.
• Bachelor of Business Administration, accounting/finance major.
• Minimum of 2 years experience is a MUST in the insurance field.
• Excellent Microsoft word and excel skills
• Fluent English
• Excellent analytical and numerical skills
• Excellent knowledge of financial regulations and procedures
• Time Management skills
• With principles of integrity, honesty and ethics
• Ability to deal with confidential informationApply for here