• Prepares asset, liability and capital account entries by compiling and analyzing account information.
• Summarizes the financial status by preparing balance sheet, profit and loss statement and other reports.
• Reconciles financial discrepancies by collecting and analyzing account information.
• Verifies, allocates, posts and reconciles transactions.
• Produces error-free accounting reports and present their results.
• Prepares financial statements and produce budget according to schedule.
• Supports month-end and year-end close process.
• Develops accounting business processes and policies to maintain and strengthen internal controls.
• BSc in Accounting, Finance or relevant degree.
• 2-5 years of work experience as an Accountant
in a chartered accountant office.
• Advanced Microsoft office skills particularly MS Excel skills.
• Experience with creating financial statements.[email protected]