Design and Execute, Sales Data solutions for internal stakeholders, and ensure scalability and sustainability of the database with cross functional mindset, leveraging on cutting edge technologies.
A day in the life of...
Receive the sellout data for all customers and reformat / restructure (script) it in the database structure as required in the database
• Upon receiving the new SKU lines, successfully integrate them into the database
• Collaborate internally to update and maintain database health, data authenticity, and technical aspects
• Update/modify database structure based on feedback from the Customer Insights team. (Ex: Database attribute changes / Historic data reload / New Customer-Category changes)
• Automate Database and Power BI Dashboards for auto-refreshes and optimized process management
• Design, Develop, Implement and Maintain the E-Commerce EPOS Database
What will make you successful
• Bachelors Degree in Computer Science or any related field
• 2-3 years analytical experience in database design, development, SQL coding, database maintenance, backup and restore practices, data analysis, having worked on large sets of multi-dimensional and relational databases.
• Strong working knowledge of SQL, MS SQL Server, SQL Server Integration Services, Excel, Power BI, Power Query, PowerPoint, data management processes of Microsoft and other DB Brands.
• Capability to interpret market research data Apply for here