Published by : Amr Gamil
The selected trainee will be working for 3 months starting end of July ”compensated Internship
” in LEO Pharma Head Office in New Cairo and will be part of Customer Order Management Team carrying out the below duties.
Coordinate & control Gross Sales through orders and shipments
Manage distributor inventories and plan new orders according to guidelines from Supply Chain
Point of contact between supply chain, distributors, commercial, regulatory and other key departments in Denmark
Values & Mindset
Behave according to the LEO Pharma values: Integrity, Passion, Adaptability, Innovation and Customer orientation.
Can do attitude, problem solving, accountable, ownership, team player, proactive.
Detail orientation, follow up.
· Strong relationships with distributors, customers, manufacturers (LEO® Sites and Licensees), supply chain partners, regulatory affairs & stakeholders by promoting LEO®’s patient-centric approach.
· Comply with financial Rolling Forecast process
· Comply with monthly S&OP / Demand controlling
Compliance with local procedures:
· Prepare and maintain overview and documentation of the processes and procedures for importing, storing, distribution & billing.
Monitor stock levels and ensure that accurate and adequate data is received by appointed market distributors related to the forecasted local unit sales expectations and according to the required stock levels based on the contracts. Lead corrective actions and processes upon deviation findings.
Update 36 months rolling forecast in terms of shipments and local sales. Improve forecast accuracy by maintaining monthly forecasting procedures (stock files).
Lead the tender quotation cycle in areas of responsibility, within set time range, by gathering price-related information and all other requirements as per the quotation specifications.
· Graduate degree in Finance, Logistics or Supply Chain
· 0-2 years of working experience demonstrating a high level of Supply Chain knowledge, preferably from the pharma industry
· Excellent use of English language, both written and spoken, fluency and confidence in dealing with a broad range of complex, non-routine, work and social interactions.
· PC skills - Extensive knowledge of MS Office and SAP. MS Excel advanced capabilities.
· Numerical skills - Uses formulas and computations to evaluate complex numerical information quickly, including the spotting of inconsistencies and errors.
· Basic finance knowledge: including finance analysis, reporting and performance Vs KPIs.
1. Action Oriented
2. Plans and Aligns
3. Customer Focus
4. Nimble Learning
5. Communicates Effectively
6. Decision Quality
8. Manages Ambiguity
10. Business InsightsApply for here