The role holder will Assist in content auditing in terms of ADIB Egypt website and social media channels and in Online and SMS advertising planning, execution (Ex: Landing pages and Re-sizes) tracking and analyzing for all ADIB Egypt existing/new products and promotions.
Assist in online advertising campaigns, performance and analysis reporting.
Assists in updating and developing all adib.eg website pages (New and existing products, promotions, etc…) and monitoring the website functionalities.
Managing the schedule of the posts (including activities, competitions, campaigns, and new launches)
Monitor the agency moderation quality on social networks.
Responsible for tracking and reporting social media activities (Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn and YouTube). In addition to monitoring the performance & progress of the social networks on a daily basis.
Assist in creating and distributing marketing email campaigns; track and report effectiveness.
Assist in obtaining internal approvals on campaigns and digital (website and social media) content.
Supporting other teams in different launch activities for the new products, services and promotions
Monitor ADIB Egypt online content analytics and report on activity and trends related to traffic sources, paths, bounce rates, conversions and keywords/phrases searched to assist in increasing free website visits.
Provide recommendations for optimizing content and implementing strategies in response to analytical findings.
Research, make recommendations and implement reputation management strategies.
Proposing new ideas and working closely with the agencies to create social content that promotes audience interaction, increases audience presence on our bank platforms, and encourages audience participation.
Admin support40 %:
Assist with ad hoc projects as required.
Deal with queries, raising/resolving issues as appropriate.
Maintain effective electronic/paper filing systems.
Process payments and handle invoices to oversee the timely settlement of expenses.
Coordinate the compilation and dissemination of reports to relevant stakeholders.
Assist in handling all administrative processes required to ensure the smooth functioning of workflow.
Coordinate all issues pertaining adherence to established risk, governance, compliance and control issues within the department.
Assisting with specific events 60%:
Handling delegate management for specific projects as and when required.
Attending events and assisting colleagues as required.
Managing the end to end process for specific projects as required.
And any other assigned tasks.
Minimum years of experience:
· University/College Degree.
· 3-5 Years of experience in preferably in an agency environment.
· Excellent command of English and Arabic languages.
· Excellent leadership skills.
· Preferably good knowledge of Photoshop
· Good working knowledge of software applications and internet search engines.
· Good knowledge of marketing Communications
· Outstanding interpersonal & communication skills.
· Ability to grow in a rapidly evolving environment.
Job specific Skills:
· Qualified experience with Google Analytics and reporting tools.
· HTML and CSS is a plus.
· Excellent communications skills including written, oral and inter-personal.
· Desire to work collaboratively and continually achieve higher levels of accountability.
· Actively participate in an entrepreneurial-minded, results-oriented team.
· Must be a dynamic and highly-motivatedApply for here