We are looking for graduates to kick start their career as Customer Care Advisors at Vodafone Egypt by learning from the best in the field and the 1 Telecommunications operator in Egypt.
You will be starting off as Vodafone staff since day one with all the special benefits that come with it also you will get the right exposure and experience needed for you to grow professionally and develop your career path.
Apply now and join what is more than just a job
· Handles customer requests/issues/questions in a professional manner and strives to deliver a first time resolution service
· Meets defined KPIs including NPS and sales
· Processes transactional activities in line with Vodafone standards policies and processes
· Provides accurate and timely information by fully investigating all customer enquiries using all available equipment and applications to ensure that incidents and problems are resolved efficiently and within SLAs
· Exchanges information effectively to direct customer requests/issues/questions/complaints to the relevant teams for action (eg to activate services solve claims and complaints apply discounts)
· Uses time proactively and efficiently to deliver on service targets
· Provides feedback and suggestions to develop and improve customer experience in respect of call trends / drivers
· Good understanding of Vodafone products services systems policies and processes in order to effectively deal with a variety of questions and customer transactions
· Effectively interacts with stakeholders where necessary to assist with efficient query/complaint resolution
· Acts as an advocate of Vodafone protecting the reputation by following Vodafones Brand Tone of Voice
· Performs other job-related duties or tasks defined by the supervisor or resulting from assigned agendasApply For Here