Front Office Agent
The incumbent in this position is responsible for checking-in and checking-out Hotel guests in a friendly and caring manner according to the Kempinski procedures and Leading Quality Assurance (LQA) standards. At all times he/she must display a professional and positive image of the hotel as they play a crucial role in the first and last impression the guest receives of the hotel.
· Check in the arriving guest and check out the departing guests in a friendly and caring manner according to the Kempinski and Leading Quality Assurance (LQA) standards.
· Ensure that LQA results are above 85%.
· Upon check in register guest and assign rooms. Accommodate special requests whenever possible. If needed assist guests in completing the registration cards. Use suggestive selling techniques to sell rooms and to promote other services of the hotel. Verify the guest’s method of payment and follow established credit-checking procedures or refer cash handling payment to cashiers.
· Upon departure of guests process the guest check out procedures. Inquire for last minute charges. Receive payment from guests. Settle the guest account and give copy of the invoice.
· Handle all front office cashiers’ transactions such as posting charges to guests and exchanging foreign currency according to the procedures. At the end of shift balance their cash float.
· Answer all guest requests and questions in a friendly and caring manner whether by telephone or in person provide/receive information and takes appropriate actions or refer the matters to the relevant persons to handle. It may be and not inclusive of issuing a safe deposit box handling messages or dealing with a complaints.
· Coordinate room status updates with the housekeeping department by notifying them of late check-outs early check-ins and special requests.
· Keep themselves informed of product and service knowledge as well as the hotel daily and meeting activities.
· Possess a working knowledge of the room reservation procedures.
· Maintain the neatness of his/her working area.
· Additional responsibilities and tasks can be added at any time according to the needs of the business and of the hotel.
Other Skills And Qualifications
· Ability to work and communicate in a multinational environment:
Local language – excellent oral and written skills (as applicable)
English – good oral and written skills
Additional language - beneficial
· Include the skills the candidate must have to fill this position:
Operational knowledge of front desk operations
Luxury Hotel Experiences
Brief knowledge of hotel operations & Computer systems
· Computer literacy adapted to the field of training:
Knowledge in Microsoft Office (Word Excel and PowerPoint)
Knowledge of Opera
Basic knowledge of Micros is a plusApply From Here