Your Specific Responsibilities Include
· Constant liaison with Check-in, transfer desk, and other related areas for the smooth acceptance of passenger.
· Liaises with check-in, transfer desk, and support Airport Services Supervisor in all areas.
· Escort and direct Arriving/departing passengers to the respective areas such as hotel desk, visa counter, transfer desk, premium lounges and boarding fates etc.
· Assist duty officer to handle company material and records.
· Liaison with GHA for quick processing of hotel and transfer passengers.
· Work with GHA and ensure smooth passenger handling.
· Assist passengers in regards to entry requirements, visas, residence permits etc.
· Ensure passengers are assisted smoothly through airport facilities.
· Performs other related duties, as assigned, for the purposes of ensuring the efficient and effective function of the work unit.
The successful candidate will have:
Trade or Vocational qualification
Minimum 3 years of job-related experience required with at least 1 year of relevant experience in Airport Operations of a leading airline.
Excellent communication skills with fluency in English language.
High energy and positive attitude are necessary to perform well in this very high pressured and demanding environment.
DCS experience and knowledge of ticketing is an advantage for this job
Able to manage mishandled baggage services, including service recovery situations with customers.
Ideally completed courses in Passenger Handling and Customer Services
High level of computer literacy
Excellent customer focus and service delivery.Apply From Here