· Responsible for achieving & delivering his/her targets of the allocated range of products specific to Advising Zone.
· Follow up with others (Credit/ Operations) Departments, pipeline or tools available (Jupiter) on pending cases
· Achieving target sales activities of (outbound sales, sales visits, cross sell ratio to walk-in customers) as defined in the commercial action plan.
Personally and proactively effective at building the business, deepening relationships and increasing targeted consumers through the execution of an effective sales process.
Prepares and executes a sales plan for the assigned account relationships; high knowledge of competition products.
Grows the number of new account relationships via conversion of branch walk-ins, customer referrals, marketing leads and self-generated leads.
Proactive in assessing financial needs of customers.
Keep updated and learns in-depth the new products offered by competition.
Quality & Services
· Ensure proper stationeries and merchandising in the Branch at all time guided by communication plan.
· Ensure handling and covering all customer requests/ inquiries to ensure services excellencies
· Responsible for operations of (Express Bank
ing, Advisory) in terms of authorizations, custodies and reviewing all related reports
· Regularly promote the usage of other delivery channels via day-to day contacts with the customers
· Ensure continuous flow of appointments at Advising Zone.
Participates in special projects and tasks including Compliance related activities.
CBE, Compliance, Audit, Procedures
· Responding to Compliance Dept. requirements in terms of obtaining proper approvals
· Ensure implementation of all Bank
policies / procedures / KYC compliance requirements are in place
· Ensure following set procedures / policies as per designation letter
Minimum Qualifications: University/College Degree
0-4 years in the financial services industry, fresh graduates will also be considered at lower entry level gradesApply From Here