PLEASE READ Before Applying
The ideal candidate will be responsible for a range of activities which will assist this organizations leadership. In this position, you should feel comfortable coordinating calendar appointments, managing communications, and planning events, as necessary.
· All secretarial works.
· Attend meetings and keep minutes.
· Maintain agenda and assist in planning, scheduling, and coordinating appointments, meetings, visit plan and related documents, ..Etc.
· Receive and screen phone calls and redirect them when appropriate
· Assists in the completion of various forms, notices, and other communications as assigned.
· Handle and prioritize all outgoing or incoming correspondence (e-mail, letters, packages etc.):
§ Up-date follows up sheet, on time. (action by action)
§ Send emails after Manager confirmation.
Handle incoming & outgoing emails (add them to daily report/ and Follow up sheets)
Follow up: Quotes, offers, Purchase order, payment, shipment …etc.
Keep records for All orders, and status (weekly report) – Orders sheet.
reminding the executive manager of important tasks and deadlines
· Arrange daily report.
· Arrangement required for Weekly meeting.
· Make travel arrangements (Flight, hotel, Visa …etc.)
· Maintain electronic and paper records ensuring information is organized and easily accessible (Filling Soft copy and hard copy).
· Conduct research and prepare presentations as assigned
· Support top managements.
· Follow up sales team (in the subjects related to Glass Factories)
· Other duties may be assigned by Executive Manager
· Females only
· Excellent organizational and time-management skills
· Familiarity with basic research methods and reporting techniques
· Outstanding communication and negotiation abilities
· Proven experience as executive secretary or similar administrative role
· Degree in business administration or relative field
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills
· Excellent communication skills
· Fluent in English
· High Computer Skills
· Knowledge of office management systems and procedures
· Time management.
· Strong leadership and high communication skills.
· Ability to work under pressure
· Dependability and punctuality.
Working hours: from 9 AM to 5:30 PM
Weekend( Days off):Friday and Saturday
Please Mention your required Salary in Your CV