1. Initiate industries analysis, trends and indications. Prepare in depth financial analysis and relevant write-up, based on industry analysis, trends and indications.
2. Identify the drivers and dynamics of the industry in question, understand the mandated company on an operational and financial level, research all pertinent information and build a financial model that accurately captures the dynamics of the company using all underlying assumptions to project its future financial performance.
3. Prepare all required memos and analysis, and any materials needed for pitches, teasers and info memos.
4. Identify and compile information on comparable companies (research reports, financial statements, etc.).
5. Assist in completing the due diligence, reviewing the offering memorandum, interfacing with the syndicate group and/or stakeholders and ensuring that all internal and external activities to close the deal are executed.
6. Attend all relevant business meetings and take meeting minutes.
7. Assist in bonds issuance process through preparing the needed financial models/cash flow models.
8. Assist in reviewing all legal documents in conjunction with the firms legal advisor.
1. Bachelors in Accounting, Business Administration Finance, Economics, Engineering, coupled with strong knowledge in finance (preferably to have completed Credit Course).
2. 0-2 years experience in Corporate Finance or corporate banking or DCM departments in other reputable firms.
3. Strong analytical and modeling skills.
4. Strong numerical skills.
5. Strong writing and spreadsheet skills.
6. Excellent command of Arabic and English.
7. Excellent communication skills (written, verbal and listening).
8. Able to build partnerships and work well in teams.
9. Can identify problems and refer/escalate complex issues to a higher level.
10. Detail oriented; ensure deliverables are always of a high quality.
11. Able to work under pressure.
12. Multi-tasker, with the ability to prioritize, handle multiple projects and meet changing deadlines Apply From here