· Sells TMGs products using comprehensive negotiations.
· Maintains positive business relationships and builds rapport with customers.
· Reaches out to customers leads through referrals.
· Achieves agreed upon sales targets and outcomes within deadlines.
· Coordinates exerted efforts with team members and other departments to maximize the aspired outputs.
· Provides reports on customer needs, problems, interests, competitive activities, and potentials for new products/services to the direct manager.
· Stays up to date with sales market trends, best practices and promotional trends.
· Submits orders by referring to price lists and product literature, shifting/ conveying customers to the concerned department to top off sales process.
· Updates the required reports, such as daily call reports, weekly work plans, monthly and annual results reports.
· Resolves customer complaints by investigating problems; developing solutions; preparing reports; making recommendations to direct manager.
· Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
· BA in Business Administration, Management, Marketing or any related field.
· 1 - 3 years of progressive experience in the Real Estate sales field.
· Excellent Command of English and Arabic Languages is a must.
· Excellent Communication Skills and a Team Player.
· Willingness to work from alternate locations when needed.
· Commitment to excellent customer service.
· Ability to work comfortably in a fast-paced environment. Apply From Here