Participate in data review workshops with newly on boarded social enterprises
• Link existing stakeholder data gathering tools to BI Software Tableau / power BI or design new templates
• Provide support in developing and testing stakeholder financial and social dashboards on BI Software Tableau / power BI
• Provide support in developing organizational dashboards on Tableau / power BI
• Automate dashboards (schedule frequent data updates from management console)
• Perform ongoing adjustments – as per request – on the dashboards
Data Quality & Data Assurance
• Perform frequent data assurance checks on stakeholder and Organization data
• Work with Organization Departments and stakeholders to improve data quality across all data types
• Initiate data improvement and data automation strategies based on regular assessment
• Ensure that storage, backup, and archiving procedures are functioning correctly
• Perform and operates with data warehousing, Data Cleansing, Data Modular preparation.
Develop Data Governance Framework
• Provide support in developing data governance framework encompassing storage, data quality, security, data use, regulatory & compliance, and master data management policies.
• Bachelors degree in a relevant field or equivalent experience.
• Minimum 2- 4 years relevant work experience.
• Experience working with Tableau / power BI “or similar”
• Experience working with Business Intelligence software
• Experience in project management, work plans and implementing them effectively.
• Strong database design and development skills.
• A detailed level of knowledge of the tools, technologies, skills, and processes required to deliver data analytics
• Strong knowledge of data quality
• Data governance experience
• Experience with and web Forms and Data Connection
• Good problem-solving and analytical skills
• Experience in website maintenance & development, Knowledge of HTML/CSS is plus
• Ability to explain complicated issues in non-technical terms.
• Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to build rapport with diverse stakeholders ranging from marginalized populations, social entrepreneurs (client interface) to international teams
For Applying, please send your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
or you can APPLY FROM HERE