· Greet visitors and create a welcoming environment.
· Manage communication including emails and phone call
· Organize and maintain files and databases in a confidential manner.
· Receive deliveries; sort and distribute incoming mail
· Maintain and order office supplies
· Schedule appointments, meetings, and reservations as needed
· Provide ad hoc support around office as needed
Qualifications and skills
· Bachelors degree or equivalent experience
· Strong interpersonal, customer service and communication skills
· Ability to multitask
· Proficient in Microsoft Office suite
· Not less than two (2) years of relevant experience.
· Experience in day-to-day administration tasks and procurement process.
· Fluency in English and Arabic with excellent writing skills.
· Good communication, time management skills, research, analytical and writing skills.
· Self-starter who works well independently.
· Fluency in English is a MUST.
· Attentive to details and hard worker. Apply From Here