About the job
· Prepares tax returns, Corporate Tax Declaration to be submitted to the Tax Authorities.
· Supporting in the Corporate Income Tax inspections held by the tax authorities.
· Files the companys tax documents, including quarterly payments, extensions and tax returns.
· Compiles supporting financial statements and documents as well as the preparation of response letters to state tax authorities.
· Adjust tax documents based on new taxation laws on the local, state or federal level.
· Support in Preparing and updating tax provision schedules.
· Enhance the tax process for accurate and correct tax filings.
· Bachelor Degree in Accounting is required.
· Minimum 3 years of Experience in Income Tax.
· Strong negotiation and communication skills.
· Meticulous attention to detail; highly organized and deadline-oriented. Apply From Here