About the job
Job Position: Talent Sourcer
Function: Employee Services - HR
Reports to: Talent Acquisition Manager NAME.
Scope: Functional across MCO
Every day around the world people reach for Unilever products. Our brands are trusted everywhere and by listening to the people who buy them weve grown into one of the worlds most successful consumer goods companies. In fact 150 million times a day someone somewhere chooses a Unilever product.
Look in your fridge or on the bathroom shelf and youre bound to see one of our well-known brands. We create market and distribute the products that people choose to feed their families and keep themselves and their homes clean and fresh.
Our Corporate Strategy aims to double the size of our business while reducing our environmental impact by 2020. As a result in the months and years to come we envisage many opportunities for our staff to progress and gain vital experience. Its never been such an exciting time to join the Unilever team.
In the role of Talent Sourcer you will contribute towards the achievement of the HR strategy through proactively find the best talent for Unilever. As part of this role you are expected to build strong finding skills and engage with talent through different channels/platforms. And part of engaging and finding the best talent you will need to ensure you give the best candidate experience for current and future prospects.
Key Accountabilities & Responsibilities:
· Recruitment Key Metrics (TTO Diversity Success of hire Cost of Hire candidate and Hiring Manager satisfaction)
· Proactively source for key roles based on historical attrition and business needs.
· Be an expert in the talent landscape and different sourcing channels for each country.
· Live through the recruitment system and give timely manners feedback to candidates.
· Work closely with the Talent Partner.
· Giving best in class candidate experience across all touch points.
Qualifications & Preferences:
· Minimum of a Bachelors degree or equivalent
· 1+ years of relevant experience in HR within a matrix organization
· Ability to anticipate needs advise and solve problems proactively
· Good negotiation Skills.
· Sound knowledge of talent market is preferable
· Ability to work independently
· Collaborative team player
· Genuine interest in new technologies and tools and tech savvy
· Has a passion for Talent Acquisition
· Has customer care mindset
· Strong organisation skills as well as attention to detail and diligence التقديم من هنا