· Assist in stock control by proactively request items to ensure the availability of proper inventory levels to fill a customers needs and support branch manager and inventory analyst to accurately project inventory levels and orders.
· Maintains excellent relationships with clients by providing support- information- and guidance researching and recommending new opportunities.
· Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops reviewing professional publications establishing personal networks bench marking state-of-the-art practices participating in professional societies
· Promoting Sales through a professional and customer friendly demonstration and presentation of products
· Support business through preparing reports- collecting- analyzing- and summarizing information
· Any Bachelor Degree Graduate
· Maximum age is 28
· Minimum from 1-3 Years of Experience in Parts Sales or maximum 1-2 years of other Sales Experience
· Ability to search parts numbers or to use the computer and standard catalogs.
· Knowledgeable in general office equipment.
· Strong negotiation skills.
· Familiar with warehouse management and operations
· Ability to manage priorities and deadlines.
· Comfortable in a growth target driven environment.
· Well organized- independent- with a good sense of planning.
· Proven experience in territory development- client acquisition and retention.
· Proven relationship building skills.
· Must have good interpersonal and leadership skills
· Excellent communication skills in English written and spoken.
· highly motivated manner and appearance reliable. التقديم من هنا