Joining the Nestle Intern
al Audit Team means you will be contributing to the mission to enhance and protect Nestles organizational value by identifying risks, providing objective assurance, advice and insight. You will get to work and train in every area of our business, while travelling in the Middle East and Africa Region to carryout assignments
A day in the life of...
• Performing internal audit engagements of Nestlé units. i.e. performing the risk assessment to plan and deliver audits and discussing the observations with stakeholders and ensuring recommendations are value-adding and pragmatic.
• Identifying areas of improvement will be a key result of your work. As a Nestle Intern
al Auditor you will have a fascinating opportunity to get to know all activities and functions within the Nestlé Group – such as Marketing & Sales, Supply Chain, Production and Finance – and all this in the whole Middle East and Africa region.
What will make you successful
• Masters or bachelors degree in Finance, Audit, Economics, Business Administration, Engineering or Law
• Fluency in English
• Fluency in Arabic and/or French will be an added advantage
• Prior experience in Auditing/Finance/Other Operational roles will be an added advantage
• Excellent communication skills, Analytical skills and a team spirit mindset
• Self-motivated, drives results, sense of urgency, ability to multi-tasking, organize and prioritize information at hand;
• Desire and commitment to travel extensively; easy adaptation to various working conditions (i.e. factories, warehouses, field visits) and strong interest in working in an international environment;
• Aptitude to learn and master various subjects
HOW DO I APPLY?
Apply by clicking on the “apply” button, follow the steps and attach a copy of your CV. The closing date for application is 22nd of November 2020. We will be considering applicants as they apply, so please do not delay in submitting your application. Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted or given feedback.Apply for here