Duties & Responsibilities
- Receive invoices from suppliers or procurement department.
- Make sure that all documentation and supporting document is attached with invoice (PO, contract, POD, etc.)
- Perform three-way match between invoice, PO or contract and POD.
- Make sure that requests and Pos were appropriately approved according to DOA.
- Resolve any issue may arise when receiving suppliers invoices or during the approval process.
- Reconcile vendor statements to sort out any differences.
- Prepare AP aging report periodically.
- Prepare payment request for due AP invoices on time.
- Prepare a batch that contains the payment request and its supporting documentations and send it for treasury processing.
- Monitoring the payment terms of suppliers and make sure to delay it as possible.
Bachelors degree of commerce or in relevant degree (Essential)Experience
2 Years of Experience in finance (Essential)About Us
Every day, the oil and gas industrys best minds put more than 150 years of experience to work to help our customers achieve lasting success.