· To provide all staff with the HR related services on a daily basis administrate and execute an accurate payroll system on a monthly basis and assure adherence of HR Services team to the process & procedures.
· To execute the process of payroll activities including the input of all salaries and staff related data in the payroll system.
· Update maintain & enhance the HR Service system as well as the HRMS Oracle system to ensure the accuracy of payroll data.
· Execute monthly payroll system to ensure that all staff alterations are imputed correctly.
· Provide assistance in coordinating the implementation of any changes required in the payroll system.
· Follow up with the finance to ensure prompt and timely payment to staff regarding any payments & changes needed.
· Fully manage concerned accounts requests and act on solving related services issues.
· Execute payroll preparations & assure accurate transactions.
· Execute the HR Services team members in-terms of: knowledge transfer ongoing tasks supervision account management and assure full adherence to all related policies & procedures.
· 100% accuracy of payroll transaction payroll transfer in the agreed time with ultimate adherence to company policy procedures & systems. Operational Excellence.
· Act as on behalf of HR Services Supervisor when needed.
· Educate other departments in regards to all HR Services functions via sharing information and providing assistance.
· Assist internal and external auditors during audit process provide documents reports and other related credentials upon request.
· Contribute to continuous improvement and perform any other related tasks as required.
· Responsible for leavers process starting from receiving the resignation form issuing the leaver checklist.
· Record & maintain the staff leaves on the HRMS Oracle system & provide absenteeism report on monthly basis.
· Contribute in the preparation of the staff alteration by modifying the allowances & deductions (i.e Travel forms Mobile allowances fuel expenses handset allowances etc..).
· Prepare all types of HR letters upon request.
· Update & maintain the social insurance records (Form 1 & 6).
· Prepare the required documents to issue the medical cards mobile number & ID cards for new hires.
· Prepare statistical reports upon request
· Creates a positive internal customer experience during internal customer journeys and touch points.
· Continuously learn new trends in the market and propose new ideas approaches and insights.
· Takes responsibility— Accepts responsibility for outcomes of ones work with focus on accurate high quality operations daily routine processes and workflows.
· Demonstration of team spirit and a proactive collaboration with cross functional projects.
· Demonstrate company values and compliance with company policy.
Budget and Payment Process Planning and Execution:
· Coordinating Budget Planning for each Quarter for the Outsource Account (Salaries and Medical)
· Executing the company Payment cycle and communicating with concerned parties to release payment for the vendor on a timely manner.
· Ensure all operations are done within budget and headcount Scope. Medical Insurance.
· Handling Medical Insurance alongside with the vendor formulating and executing the optimum service for employees.
· Bachelor Degree in Business Administration or relevant background.
· Fluency in both spoken & written English & Arabic language is required.
· Proficiency in Microsoft office
· 1-3 years of HR experience preferably in a multinational organization or telecom background. التقديم من هنا