KEY RESPONSIBILITIES & TASKS:
- Attend the court hearings and represent the Bank in the legal proceedings under guidance of the Litigation Manager.
- Proactively follow up, discuss and coordinate with departments lawyers in handling the litigation issues, review the defense memos, appeal notes and ensure that the in-house lawyers are receiving all the document required to win the case.
- Contribute in the legal investigations with bank employees, if relevant from the labor law perspective. Report findings internally in a structured and timely manner.
- Prepare the appropriate legal documents for trial or court proceedings.
- Protect the Bank against legal risks and violations.
- Examine the legal issues related to new products and services.
- Guide management on regulatory and compliance issues to ensure compliance with legal regulations.
- Prepare legal reports and researches.
- Bachelors degree of Law.
- Excellent Arabic legal drafting skills
- Excellent knowledge of the Egyptian court system and law enforcement procedures.
- Previous experiences in cases before diverse courts and court levels in Egypth
التقديم من هنا