- Participate in proactive account management, spot performance issues, analyze problems, develop solutions to meet customer needs and represent them.
- Provide the most effective method of service delivery by analyzing trends and common themes across customers and seeks information about the underlying needs of customers.
- Cultivate relationships, credibility, and loyalty with customers and partners intentionally by sharing relevant business expertise.
- Identify opportunities to articulate business value and grow customer/partner relationships in alignment with Customer Success business priorities and stakeholder management principles.
- To be considered as a student or recent graduate, you should be within 12 months of graduation or graduated within the last 12 months
- Bachelors or Masters degree in Information Technology and Information Systems, Computer Science, Information Science, Computer Engineering.
- Ability to deal with ambiguity, analytical problem solving, and leadership capability.
- Demonstrated self-learner, seeks information about the underlying needs of customers, and builds customer/partner relationships.
- Seeks opportunities to drive Microsoft Services business results by collaborating with multiple team members.
- Product and technology expertise - A passion for technology and working with customers.
Apply From Here