•Creating monthly financial reports, including cash-flow.
• Reconciling the companys bank statements and bookkeeping ledgers
• Completing analysis of the employee expenditures
• Managing income and expenditure accounts
• Generating the companys financial reports using income and expenditure data
• Keeping a check on the companys finances based on financial status
• Verifying, allocating, posting and reconciling accounts payable and receivable
• Complying with external and internal regulatory and statutory policies, procedures and regulations.
• Bachelors degree in Accounting is a must
• 4-6 years experience
• Strong Communication skills
• Strong organizational skills.
• Strong interpersonal and team skills
• Excellent knowledge of accounting regulations and procedures.
• Attention to details and deadlines oriented
Apply from here