• Education and Support for Employees: Educate employees to ensure that they are confident in using the HR tools and processes.
• Employee Records Management: Employee personnel files and records management and administration for all employees to meet statutory requirements for government inspection and audits.
• On-boarding: Collect all necessary documents from new hires and make sure the documents have been filled in and signed as required by the local rules. Organize and deliver an on-boarding session for new hires regarding local rules, local benefits, HR support model etc.
• Talent Acquisition: - Fully managing the recruitment process throughout different activities for relevant assigned teams - Conduct screening and interviews, prepare and explain the job offers and contracts to the newly hired employees.
• Employee Relations: - Answer employees queries about HR-related issues.
- Handle the resignation procedure (prepare the resignation, exit check list, clearance papers and communicate the process to departments and employee).
- Prepare HR letters and documents on a regular basis.
- Vacations: Organizing and keeping a record of employees vacation balance.
• Human Resource Planning: - Contribute in continuously developing the electronic attendance system. - Communicate with Sales force effectiveness on a timely basis to ensure receiving an accurate source of sales force vacations & administer vacations files recorded by admin assistants.
• Compensation and Benefits: - Conduct exist interviews for retention and to ensure improvement, maintaining medical & life insurance tracking, ensure timely and accurate communication with the medical/life insurance companies.
- Vacation settlements for current and resigning employees.
-Prepare initial payroll, resignations, new hires, and promotion sheets.
- Assist payroll department by providing relevant employee information.
• Employee Engagement: Assist in department projects Participate in HR projects.
• Bachelors degree in Human Resources or any related field.
• 1-2 years of relevant experience in HR administration/generalist roles
• Organized and logical and professional in communications
• English (oral and written) communication fluency essential.
• Labor law: Knowledge of the Egyptian labor & employment law.
• Files Management: Good understanding of files and records management rules, contracts of employment, social law & the ability to develop organized filing system for maintaining and retrieving associate records and documentation.
• Project Management: Manages projects to ensure successful delivery (in a timely manner agreed upon success criteria) by establishing clear goals and accountabilities.
• Customer Focus: Making customers (internally) and their needs a primary focus of ones actions
Apply from here