- To handle all duties related to contracts and renewals and labor office for Etisalat , EGS & ISP.
- To manage all relationship aspects with related governmental authorities.
- Handling on boarding from 2 accounts
- Provide legal department with all documents related to law suits against the organization.
- Follow-up on all related contracts renewal and on all related missing documents.
- Manage relationship with employees in all inquiries related to contracts, code of conducts on boarding experience and documents withdrawal.
- Support HR management with all needed documents regarding employee’s documents.
- Monthly reports on employees contracts status & missing documents.
- Leverage the service management process (including SLAs & KPIs reporting) and drive continuous improvement efforts.
- Ensure customer satisfaction, operational excellence and quality of service.
- Handling of new comers contracts, the conversion related contracts and the consultants contracts.
- Verify the renewals of all the existing employees contracts on time.
- Handle terminations and end of contracts for the existing employees in accordance with labor law and their performance.
- Handling the pre-employment medical check-up agreements and operations.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Bachelor Degree
- 1-3 years of related experience.
- Basic Computer Skills
- Basic Arabic & English (Reading, Writing & Oral).
- Communication Skills
- Time Management Skills
- Planning & Organizing Skills
- Excellent knowledge of all labor law details & implementation
- Excellent knowledge of all social insurance details
- Very good relations & connections with all related governmental authorities.
- Apply from here