About the job
Human Resources Executive
This position is responsible for supporting the Human Resources department in all administrative and other assigned areas
Kempinski Nile Hotel
Located in Egypts beautiful capital Kempinski Nile Hotel offers guests a boutique five-star experience on the banks of the Nile River.
Right in the heart of Cairos Garden City district in down-town guests are only a short drive from the Pyramids of Giza shopping areas and local attractions.
The job of Human Resources Executive is executed satisfactorily when:
• Application Handling:
• Employment requests are acknowledged within 48 hours.
• Every applicant receives a personalized response to their application.
• Applicant correspondence is handled in a timely and professional manner and interviews are set up on behalf of management.
• CVs are distributed to Heads of Department and followed-up on.
• Every applicant receives a final response to their employment request.
• Kempinski recruitment web-site:
• All vacancies are posted.
• The hotel page of the recruitment web-site is up-to-date and well maintained.
• All new joiners are personally welcomed and necessary paperwork completed in an organized and efficient manner.
• New joiner starting dates are communicated and coordinated with the respective HODs and the Training department.
• Every employee has a complete employee file.
• Employee and payroll data is maintained in systems.
• Vacation and sick leave are tracked.
• TTTTs are tracked.
• Employees anniversaries are tracked and anniversary gifts and cards are personally handed over by the Head or Department Hotel and/or General Manager.
• The employee communication boards are up-to-date and attractive.
• The employee locker rooms and cafeteria are looked after.
• Employees are welcomed to the Human Resources office in a warm and friendly manner.
• Every leaver receives an exit interview.
• Every leaver respecting a notice period receives an employment certificate on their last working day.
Additional objectives and responsibilities can be added at any time depending on the need of the business and hotel.
Desired Skills & Qualifications
• Ability to work and communicate in a multinational environment including oral and written language skills in English Any additional languages are an advantage.
• Operational knowledge of the role.
• Luxury Hotel Experiences.
• Communication skills.
• Excellent knowledge of hotel operations & Computer systems including Microsoft Office (Word Excel and PowerPoint)
• Passion for hospitality and the European elegance of service.
Kempinski Nile Hotel Garden City Cairo
Team Leader/Skilled Professional
Sep 6 2021
Oct 7 2021