Processing of transactions related to Clearing Collections Cash management centralized PDC book transfer swift remittances area to provide valued added services and ensure that all transactions are processed in compliance with established turnaround times and operating procedures to maximize customer experience.
Key Result Areas
· Processing transactions within established delivery standards to ensure accuracy authenticity and compliance with operating procedures.
· Acquire thorough knowledge of processes as well as operating systems
· Maintain and update documents and correspondence record systematically to ensure efficient retrieval.
· Attend all inquiries/complaints (internal/external) promptly.
· Perform reconciliation and internal controls activity.
· Facilitate translation of Arabic instructions for processing team.
Knowledge Skills and Experience
· Excellent communication skills –English and Arabic.
· Strong interpersonal skills.
· 2 to 4 years experience in payments back office operation with financial industry.
· Strong knowledge of cheque clearing process swift payments such as MT202/103 and easiness/expertise in dealing with excel.
· Good verbal/written communication and computer operating skills.
Good knowledge of general banking rules and regulations.
Apply From Here