About the job
The health and safety of our employees and candidates is very important to us. Due to the current situation related to the Novel Coronavirus (2019-nCoV) were leveraging our digital capabilities to ensure we can continue to recruit top talent at the HSBC Group. As your application progresses you may be asked to use one of our digital tools to help you through your recruitment journey. If so one of our Resourcing colleagues will explain how our video-interviewing technology will be used throughout the recruitment process and will be on hand to answer any questions you might have.
Some careers have more impact than others.
If youre looking for a career where you can make a real impression join HSBC and discover how valued youll be.
HSBC is one of the largest banking and financial services organisations in the world with operations in 64 countries and territories. We aim to be where the growth is enabling businesses to thrive and economies to prosper and ultimately helping people to fulfil their hopes and realise their ambitions.
We are currently seeking an experienced professional to join our team in the role of GLCM Digital Customer Service Executive
• Resolve customer queries through multiple channels including Live chat Calls and Email communications
• Acquire and update knowledge on procedures related to relevant process
• Ensure that the process requirements are met adhered to completed in accordance with established procedures and standards set
• Work well independently complete assigned tasks in the established timeframe as per the process benchmarks.
• Ensure that the productivity and quality levels are achieved as per the standards set for the process.
• Instructions/requests to be correctly interpreted understood and implemented.
• Ensure that the process related procedures are implemented as per the process manuals.
• Ensure that fraud/errors/irregular transactions (if any) are identified and escalated
• Ability to speak and understand English fluently.
• Ability to write business letters and reports
• Good conversational skills to hold the attention of the customer on the telephone.
• Ability to grasp quickly.
• Ability to understand and interpret numeric data.
• Minimum basic computer knowledge.
• Flexibility to work shifts.
• Ability to build rapport with people.
• Ability to maintain focus while working with voluminous data.
• Good MS Office skills.
• Good reporting and reading MIs.
• Understanding real-time urgency.
Youll achieve more at HSBC
HSBC is an equal opportunity employer committed to building a culture where all employees are valued respected and opinions count. We take pride in providing a workplace that fosters continuous professional development flexible working and opportunities to grow within an inclusive and diverse environment. We encourage applications from all suitably qualified persons irrespective of but not limited to their gender or genetic information sexual orientation ethnicity religion social status medical care leave requirements political affiliation people with disabilities color national origin veteran status etc. We consider all applications based on merit and suitability to the role.
Personal data held by the Bank relating to employment applications will be used in accordance with our Privacy Statement which is available on our website.
Job Field: Operations
Primary Location: Middle East-Egypt-Egypt-Cairo
Job Posting: 29-Sep-2021 17:37:23