About the job
About The Job
You are looking for fulfillment, we are looking for You!
Branch Administrative Coordinator
As a Branch Administrative Coordinator, you will be responsible for efficiently providing administrative and analytical support to the Sales Team in branch and facilitating their communication with company various departments in order to enable their success in achieving targets. As well as, handling personnel related issues within the branch in coordination with HR Team.
About The Job
As a Branch Administration Coordinator, you will be doing the following activities
- Perform day-to-day administrative tasks (managing filing systems, translation, meeting minutes, Branch Sales Data entry…etc).
- Book rooms and conference facilities; arrange both sales in-house and external events.
- Order, maintain and monitor branch stationery, equipment supplies and kitchen utilities.
- Booking travel and accommodation, getting hotels Offers with good corporate rate contracts.
- Coordinate and manage cars for business use.
- Providing daily sales data to UM, Sales team, as well as keeping monthly sales tracking reports of branch and district.
- Target distribution on SRs and SSs and measuring their KPIs through daily sales data analysis.
- Responsible for Danone League Project data.
- Support Unit Managers and SSs in Monthly Achievements Presentations.
- Trade marketing budget tracking and Constantly reviewing competitive activities at the marketplace.
- Handle customer service complaints and inquiries.
- Monitoring and reporting sales force costs and selling expenses including sales head count as well as the preparation of the annual routing plans and Geo marketing data analysis.
- Registering violations on Danone Safety point system program.
- Liaising between the branch and HR in Cairo in performing the following HR activities
- Coordinate with HR on Employees new hire and termination papers.
- Updating employees data and files
- Monitoring employees attendance, keeping record of employees annual leaves and communicating all to HR.
- Resolve medical Insurance issues in coordination with HR.
- Prepare overtime reports for the whole branch.
- Arranging and preparing the branch for all HR events (DPS sessions, awareness sessions…etc).
- Coordinate with Payroll Specialist on resolving all salaries issues.
To be able to achieve the above and be successful in this role we believe you need to have
- Education Bachelor Degree.
- Location Danone Giza Branch.
- Languages required Excellent Arabic & English – spoken, written and reading.
- Experience Minimum 1 year of experience in a similar Admin role.
- Computer skills Competency in use of Microsoft Office especially Excel and Power Point
Danone mission is brining health through food to as many people as possible and we want to invite people to join the movement for a healthier world. We recognize the power of people have to impact the world through daily choices. Each time we eat and drink, we vote for the world we want to live in. We believe a healthy body needs healthy food. And healthy food needs a healthy planet and this is what our new signature One Planet One Health embodies.
What we offer?
You will get the opportunity to support the sales team in achieving their targets, as well as exposure to various functions and team within Danone.
We believe everyone has talent, something which comes natural to you. Your uniqueness is something which brings both excellence as well as energizes you.
Do not hesitate to get back to us for any inquiries
Apply for here