Assist in executing transactions by conducting in-depth research on a set of companies to make informed recommendations.
1. Research all information that is pertinent to transactions or pitches including the industry/sector the relevant company operates in and the macro-economic indicators for the relevant countries.
2. Identify the drivers and dynamics of the industry in question.
3. Understand the mandated company on an operational and financial level to construct a financial model that accurately captures the dynamics of the company it represents and update the model as required.
4. Identify and compile information on the comparable companies (research reports financial statements etc.) and prepare comparable multiples sheets (including trading multiples and precedent transaction multiples).
5. Assist in outlining and compiling the content of all presentations and documentation needed for a transaction or a pitch and develop all required presentations and documentation.
6. Attend all relevant business meetings and take meeting minutes.
1. Bachelor in Accounting, Business Administration Finance Economics Engineering coupled with strong knowledge in finance (preferably to have completed CFA level 1).
2. 0-2 years experience in Corporate Finance or Research.
3. Strong analytical and modeling skills.
4. Strong numerical skills.
5. Strong writing and spreadsheet skills.
6. Excellent command of Arabic and English.
7. Excellent communication skills (written verbal and listening).
8. Able to build partnerships and work well in teams.
9. Can identify problems and refer/escalate complex issues to a higher level.
10. Detail-oriented ensure deliverables are always of high quality.
11. Able to work under pressure.
12. Multi-tasker with the ability to prioritize handle multiple projects and meet changing deadlines.
apply from here