The Junior Accountant
is responsible for the processing- recording- updating and reconciling fiscal information in compliance with established policies.
• Handle accounts payable and vendors inquiries
• Perform variety of accounting tasks including budget controlling and reimbursement process- daily banking activities- transactions
• Prepare payments by verifying documentation- and requesting disbursements.
• Process ledger and booking entries according to stated procedures so that all transactions are recorded in a timely and accurate manner.
• Performs other duties as assigned.
• Demonstrated knowledge of generally accepted accounting principles- and revise standards and practices.
• Demonstrated knowledge of cost and budgeting principles.
• Demonstrated high degree of analytical ability.
• Ability to use personal computer with Word- Excel- and computerized accounting software. Experience with Microsoft Dynamics GP accounting software is preferred.
• Ability to independently plan- organizes- and coordinates work to meet deadlines and accommodate changing priorities.
• Ability to design- analyze- and prepares financial reports.
• Ability to effectively communicate both in oral and written form.
• Ability to maintain confidentiality of information and support business interests through the exercise of sound judgment and discretion.
• Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with employees management and the general public- including those from culturally diverse backgrounds.
• University Degree in Accounting- Finance- Business Administration or equivalent
• 0-2 years of experience in accounting/finance preferably in Accounts Payable
• V. Good Knowledge of accounting standards and principles is a must.
• V. Good command English and Arabic is a must any other language is a plus. التقديم من هنا