Duties and responsibilities:
• Reviewing and moderating all user-generated content within comments, images, links, videos, audios, private messages, and user profiles, liaising with the rest of the team when required to maintain a good relationship with our audience.
• Moderating communities in social networking sites, including Facebook, Twitter, and other social media platforms, and adapting methodology where appropriate to ensure that the brand tone of voice is consistent and to keep our customers satisfied.
• Responding to and following up with queries from any communication channel to provide prospects with prompt and professional information on our products or Services while deploying soft sales skills proactively and ensuring all quires are fulfilled on time.
• Aligning with the rest of the team on campaigns and selling or marketing standards and methodologies to support our business goals.
• Making reports on relevant moderation statistics, issues, and outcomes to have cumulative data to track the performance.
• Keeping track of the community moderation insights to provide feedback to the Social Media Team regularly.
• Monitoring all information and news related to the industry and the company to anticipate potential issues.
Qualifications and Work Experience:
• Bachelors degree in any field.
• Experience in customer service, sales field .
• Excellent command of both written and spoken English and Arabic.
• Excellent computer and social media skills.
Reported to Team leader moderators.