• Analyze the Banks positioning in the market. • Support the Bank in the definition of the strategies and goals related to the creation of value of the Bank also by analyzing the market potential. • Guarantee the capital management activities for the Bank by defining the active capital management strategies.
• Verify the coherence of the budget goals against the credit strategies and the Risk Appetite Framework.
• Provide the Top Management and the Boards of the Bank with regular reporting and analysis on the Banks performance and the detail for each business segments.
• Provide the Parent Company with the relevant reporting and analysis.
• Develop the strategic plan and budgets in cooperation with all relevant organizational units.
• Evaluate periodically forecasts in relation to budget targets and define corrective actions.
• Prepare monthly reports for Top Management and Business Units on financial and commercial performances.
• Providing comprehensive and objective interpretation of financial data.
• Perform detailed analysis on P&L items concerning interest income/expenses, interest rates, commission calculation and, expenses aiming at detecting exceptions and anomalies.
• Assess the overall adequacy of regulatory capital base of the Bank and monitor financial ratios.
• Define the proper capital allocation to the Business Units based on Value Based Management logics.
1 – 3 years of Experience
Excellent MS office skills (Professional in Excel & power point)
Solid Finance or accounting or audit experience in Banking sector/financial institution
Preferred experience in Budgeting & Planning
Financial modeling skills
Advanced English Language