You are the brains behind our work.
This is 3 months program designed to fully immerse you in the day-today activities of one of our divisions. The program starts with a firm wide orientation where you will learn about our culture, as well as the benefits and responsibilities of being a member of Citi. You will receive real responsibilities to give you a sense of what you would be doing, day to day, as a full-time Citi employee. Along with fellow interns, you will work alongside leaders within our industry.
We provide you with the knowledge and skills you need to succeed.
* Support RM/RA on KYC, EUDDs, Financial Spreads, DRM etc
* Work on industry research covering Technology, E-commerce and Consumer/Healthcare
Your time here will look something like this...
KYC related tasks – coordinate with BSU and seek items required/follow up on clients.
Research on industries and identify potential prospects.
Coordinate and follow up on given asks with ops/services teams.
Help prepare presentations during the internship period.
We want to hear from you if...
Graduating in 2023.
Outstanding record of academic achievement and an interest in the financial services industry.
Who we think will be a great fit...
A dedication to learning and a true passion for the business are vital. As industries all over the globe continue to restructure and grow, we are hiring professionals who have a global perspective on the future of banking, and want to make an impact on the corporate level. We value diversity and so do you.
We will also be looking for the following:
* Commitment to personal growth and career development, a strong desire to learn, and success in team environments
* Knowledge of the global or domestic business landscape is a plus, but not required
* Strong communication, planning, and organizational skills
* Desire to develop a deep understanding of the financial industry
* Unquestioned commitment to integrity ethical decision-making
Apply for here