- Bachelors degree in human resources management or a related field.
- Solid experience in compensation concepts, including job analysis, market pricing, and total rewards.
- SAP user is a must
- The ability to work with sensitive and confidential information.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong teamwork skills.
- Good organizational and time management skills.
- Ensure compensation and benefits plans are cost-effective and competitive
- Compare benefits and compensation plans, job classifications, and salaries through data and cost analyses.
- Conduct job evaluation and job mapping activities
- Participate in market and salary surveys with external vendors and run benchmark analysis
- Work on reports and recommendations based on research and analysis
- Manage the day-to-day operations for Total Rewards according to the company guidelines
- Support & participate in preparation company salary scale.
- Participate in the annual budget preparation and implementation.
- Manage & review monthly payroll according to company procedures while maintaining the strictest confidentiality.
- Monitor payment of salary, tax, and social insurance share.
- Maintain employees services and benefits in the best quality with minimum cost.
- Develop company benefits and compensation plans.
- Manage and conduct the promotions, salary adjustment studies, and analysis and come up with final recommended salary pay according to the available budget, to be approved by top management.
- Ensure tax reconciliation is done annually for employees.
- Liaise with training department for the implementation of succession plan of employees according to approved budget within the assigned KPIs.
- Prepare the final settlement & Compensation for leavers.
التقديم | من هنـــــــــــا