NAOS Marketing is looking to hire a Check-in/Check-out Agent for a global leading car-sharing company.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Greet our customers for check-in/out.
- Actively providing a high level of customer service.
- Collecting and delivering vehicles between other locations between airport arrival/departure halls.
- Maintaining a good and professional relationship with customers.
- Closing rentals in communication with the desk and collecting the due amounts (extensions damage charges fuel and extra kilometers).
- Update vehicle status and report to the Desk supervisor.
- Responsible for the preparation and ensuring vehicles are to a high standard.
- Damage reporting.
- Ensure that any vehicle damages are reported and the Branch Manager is notified.
- Due to service vehicles reporting to Fleet manager.
- Responsible for assigning drivers to perform the requested due services.
- Responsible to assign drivers for the outside Airport delivery and collection.
- Ensuring ready lines are full of correct vehicles.
Education Skills & Qualifications:
- Bachelor Degree in Business Administration or relevant field
- Years of Experience: 1-3 years of experience in the same industry is required.
Salary and Benefits:
- Gross Salary Range: 4500 – 6000 LE
- Incentives Scheme: 30% of gross salary based on monthly evaluation – Paid Monthly
- Medical Insurance Coverage
- Social Insurance
apply from here