prepares them for the workforce. This is our primary concern.
We re looking for a friendly and organized admissions officer to help us
enroll students in our academic programs. You’ll join our wonderful
Admissions team and help with our student recruitment and enrollment
- Receive new applicants and provide information about admissions application procedures.
- Accepting and filtering student applications
- Handles admissions test sessions.
- Advises applicants on academic and procedural requirements for a successful admissions application.
- Assessing applications according to our eligibility criteria
applicants data in admissions databases and contributes to the
institutional database of prospective, potential, and current students
in the state.
- Pre-screen final high school certificates for applicants.
students high school certificates to decide the eligibility of
applicants for the desired study program and decide on the tuition
- responsible for the reception area during peak admissions time.
- Providing consultations with prospective students when requested
students and families regarding educational opportunities and options,
admissions and other requirements, policies and procedures, the transfer
of credit, and financial assistance, as appropriate.
- Communicate with applicants about their application status, including acceptance or rejection.
- Responsible for transfer admissions, coordinating academic equivalency, and providing academic advice to transfer applicants.
- Referring accepted students to scholarship and bursary information as applicable
- Follows up on newly accepted applicants completion of documents for a successful admissions application.
schools and colleges, speaks to groups and individual students, and
holds presentations for school students to familiarize them with
admission and procedural requirements.
- The primary teaching language at high school is English.
- Attainment of a University or College Degree: A Must
- Experience needed: 1 to 3 years
- Strong background in the educational/customer service field is preferable.
- Excellent command of the English language.
- Ability to communicate effectively, both orally and in writing.
- Ability to develop and deliver presentations.
interpersonal and communication skills and the ability to work
effectively with a wide range of constituencies in a diverse community
- Knowledge of the broad spectrum of available university academic units, curricula, and programs
- Ability to evaluate student transcripts and/or records
- Ability to gather data, compile information, and prepare reports
- knowledge of university admissions policies, standards, and procedures.
- Excellent in MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook.
- A hard worker who is capable of multitasking and dealing with work under pressure.
administrative skills, including the ability to organize and priorities
ones own workload to meet tight deadlines while maintaining a high
degree of accuracy.
Apply for here