- Collating, checking and analyzing spreadsheet data.
- Examining company accounts and financial control systems.
- Checking that financial reports and records are accurate and reliable.
- Prepare financial reports,
- Oversee payroll and accounts payable and receivable,
- Ensures all balances are accurate for tax and legal purposes.
- Bachelor Degree in Accounting from an accredited University.
- Minimum 6 months - 1 year of experience in auditing/accounting.
- Level of English: Very Good.
- Professional use of computers and MS Office applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.)
- Strong ability to be organized, and keep track of everything from deadlines to essential files.
- Ability to work effectively independently.