About the job
- Plan and organize daily activities of treasury
functions including Cash Management and Credit, data entry, reporting,
reconciliations, settlements, and supporting documentation.
- Daily update of cash position for all bank accounts, and cash box in all stores.
- Review of cash flow and funding requirements for the business activities, both in the short-term and long-term.
- Prepare bank reconciliations, investigate and clear reconciling cash/bank items regularly.
- Reviews and drives improvements in cash management, ensuring financial
obligations are being met in the preset due dates, and in accordance
with Company policies and procedures.
- Handling the day to day operation with financial institutions through
monitoring the implementation of cash transactions with no delay to
insure cash flow stream.
- Cooperate with divisions Managers and area managers to resolve any
difficulties concerning outstanding collections and deposits.
- Communicating with banks to stabilize the company acquired credit lines.
- Abide to all related laws, regulations, and the Companys policies & procedures.
- Review, investigate, and correct errors and inconsistencies in financial transactions, documents, and reports.
- Directing the collectors and bank representatives on daily basis.
- Perform other duties as assigned and related to scope of work and profession.
- Bachelors Degree in Finance, or accounting.
- Experience 1 to 3 years in the treasury function.
- Fluent in written and oral English.
- Good knowledge of finance and treasury, banking services and products, accounting standards, financial systems.
- Hard worker, and team player.
- Good communication, interpersonal, and problem-solving skills.
- Proficient user of Microsoft Office applications
- Microsoft Dynamics experience is a plus