· Prepare General ledger Journal entries according to university financial policies and applicable laws and regulations.
· Handle daily payroll department operations, including collecting and verifying timekeeping information and processing payroll.
· Process taxes and payment of employee benefits.
· Preparing and submitting monthly financial reports.
· Updating financial data in databases to ensure the accuracy of the information.
· Assisting with reviewing payroll records and expenses, among other items as assigned.
· Prepare accounts receivables Journal entries on the invoice issuance date to maintain an accurate accounts receivables system to enhance the collection function.
· Daily update of bank reconciliation sheets to provide a clear view for the cash management process.
· Review sign the evidenced hard copy of monthly closing and make sure that the keeping. maintenance of monthly end closing file is indeed in order.
· University Degree in Accounting, Finance, Business Administration or equivalent.
· V. Good Knowledge of accounting standards and principles is A MUST.
· V. Good command English and Arabic is a must; any other language is a plus.
· 0-2 years of experience in accounting/finance.
التقديم || من هنــــــــــــا