About the Internship
Content Creators promote companies products and services by developing copy for websites, social media, marketing materials, and other platforms. They create both written and verbal media for both private and public consumption.
Research on industry-related topics
Write content by choosing a proper tone in the writing style, adhering to the respective corporations style guide
Target content to specific audiences and focus on trending topics
Incorporate blog and social media posts in both websites and social media platforms like Facebook or LinkedIn
Analyze web traffic to measure the success of the content.Internship
Communication (Verbal, written)
We provide you:
1) an accurate evaluation
2) continuous feedback, sessions
3) certificate of accomplishment
4) recommendation letter
5) enhancement tips.
6) Recommendations for the high performers to work in the company after graduation.
Fresh graduates and students are mostly welcome to apply. (Prepare your C.V)
No gender biased, high standard working environment, cool culture, professional communication, and flexible management.
Duration: 2 to 6 Months
How to Apply
1) Comment your desirable position On The company LinkedIn AccountApply for here
2) we will review your profile and approach you.