Our purpose at Vodafone is to connect for a better future. As a Global Communications Technology company, we put the customer at the heart of everything we do. We are forever challenging, pushing boundaries and discovering innovative ways to connect our customers with their digital societies.
We connect people, businesses, and communities across the globe to create the future. We earn customer loyalty, experiment, learn fast and get it done, together.
Join our journey as we connect for a better future. Ready?
To support decision making through structured analysis of financial and non-financial data. This will cover the area of international and roaming as follows:
• Closely monitor the areas performance against trends and targets and provide deep monthly revenue analysis.
• Building a solid insightful budget that accurately forecasts revenues and usage based on current trends, projected regulatory changes and new product launches.
• Consolidate and present various business reviews and stakeholder alignment meetings to demonstrate company performance and obtain a complete company overview
• Control the monthly P&L for wholesale & perform Quarterly profitability
• Prepare all business cases needed for wholesale area
Core competencies, knowledge and experience:
• Excellent communication skills
• Strong commercial acumen
• Strong accounting & financial background
• Minimum 4 years of experience in Finance/Accounting
• Must have technical / professional qualifications:
• Strong understanding of the business and telecommunication market.
• Strong analytical skills.
• Strong knowledge of accounting practices and procedures.
• University Degree in Accounting / Economics.
• Strong computer skills (Microsoft applications Apply for here