· Welcoming and guiding candidates and walk-ins.
· Scheduling tests, interviews and all-purpose meetings with candidates using our ATS (Applicant Tracking System) when needed.
· Testing candidates English level and communicating the results.
· Assisting the Recruitment Team in screening candidates over the phone.
· Making No Show follow-up calls.
· Welcoming new hires on their first day and making sure they have everything they need to start their new role with a smile.
· Answering to all candidates inquiries regarding the company and the recruiting process through phone calls, emails, and personally.
· Delivering reports on recruitment for the HR Manager.
Qualifications & Work Experience
· Bachelors degree in a relevant field.
· 0-2 years of relevant experience.
· Excellent command of the English language.
· Excellent computer skills.
· Microsoft Office skills.
Job Behavioral Competencies
· Excellent organizational skills.
· Excellent communication skills.
· High-level of interpersonal skills.
· Good presentation skills.
· Time and stress management.
· Customer-oriented and empathetic.Apply From Here