To manage the design of key data metrics for HR functions to better utilize resources and consolidate all HR data reporting activities to maintain alignment and ensure having effective and smooth flow of information. In addition to identify analyze and forecast trends based on available data and translate it into meaningful visualizations to better support decision making.
HR Data Insights
1. Manage the design and recommend key data metrics for HR functions to better align resources and drive better decision making.
2. Read and interpret data develop and implement data analysis of results and acquire data from primary or secondary data sources to drive better decision making.
3. Identify analyze and forecast trends based on available data and translate it into meaningful visualizations to better support decision making.
4. Perform data profiling and database structure research in order to understand relevant data elements along with their definitions for better utilization.
Data Analysis and Reporting
5. Identify develop and maintain methods to deliver data to the organization in the most appropriate manner through use of dashboards forms and reports.
6. Develop and present ad hoc monthly quarterly and annual HR analysis reports to support business line data activity reporting needs.
7. Work closely with the HR Information System team to implement and validate data infrastructure enhancements.
8. Develop dashboards scorecards and reports for the ongoing tracking of identified metrics – potential areas for reporting including turnover and retention recruitment compensation performance management employee engagement training and development workforce demographics benchmark comparisons and HR operations.
9. Participate in the formulation and implementation of the Rewards & HR Insights Department strategy to ensure the alignment with CIB strategy
Policies Processes and Procedures
10. Participate recommends improvements to policies processes and procedures and manage their implementation to ensure all relevant procedural / legislative requirements are fulfilled.
11. Supervise the day-to-day operations of the HR Insights & Reporting team providing some guidance in the related area encouraging teamwork and facilitating related professional work processes in order to achieve high performance standards.
12. Supervise the activities and work of subordinates to ensure that all work within a specific area is carried out in an efficient manner and in compliance with the set policies processes and procedures.
13. Ensure compliance with all relevant CBE regulations banking laws AML regulations and internal CIB policies and code of conduct in order to maintain CIBs sound legal position and mitigate any potential risks.
Qualifications & Experience
• Bachelors degree of Commerce Business Administration Accounting or its equivalent
• Minimum 7 to 9 years of experience in the banking/ HR operations Deep technical knowledge and experience in data management data quality and/or data governance
• Effectively handle and maintain confidential information
• High level of mathematical ability
• Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect organize analyze and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy
• Experience in data models and reporting packages
• Excellent command of English and Arabic languages
• Excellent command of MS Office applications and Computer skills
• Excellent Quantitative and Qualitative Analysis
• Strategic thinking
• Supervisory skills
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skillsApply For Here