About the job
Key Duties and Responsibilities
• Answer incoming calls and handle customer inquiries and complaints in a timely manner.
• Enter and sort data of applicants into learners database.
• Manage and update learners database in coordination with other internal departments.
• Collect and interpret learner data to uncover relevant information and insights.
• Conduct data analysis using statistical techniques and report results periodically.
• Perform outbound calls on a quarterly basis to follow up on graduates employment status.
• Bachelors Degree
• Dedicated to supporting developmental organizations in Egypt
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English and Arabic
• MS Office Skills (specifically excel/word)
To apply please send your resume to [email protected]
under the subject line: Call Center and Data Management Specialist.
Qualifications Development Bank
is specialized in qualifying and accrediting a variety of vocational institutions and raising the competitiveness level of the Egyptian Labor: being the sole authorized representative and exclusive partner of City & Guilds the internationally acknowledged vocational body-granting accreditation and international certifications.Apply For Here