About the job
1. Works with Sales Leader in identifying the top accounts of each Destination.
2. Building Successful Relationships with assigned accounts.
3. Handles customer issues & Reports to the sales leaders any sales activities to generate business for our properties across Egypt destinations.
4. Supports the companys service and relationship strategy, driving customer loyalty by delivering service excellence throughout each customer experience.
5. Encourage potential new accounts or business opportunities to new generate leads.
6. Drives customer satisfaction through daily interactions (e.g.: account calls, new business calls, face to face activities, etc.).
7. Utilizes internal lead referral tools to encourage new business opportunities and contacts.
8. Presents Hotels facilities and features based on customer needs.
9. Increases local penetration of high potential accounts to optimize demand across all destinations.
10. Conducts site inspections for customer accounts when appropriate and may be accompanying the accounts whenever needed.
11. Maintains complete and up-to-date database on each account to verify accurate reporting and customer base information.
12. Utilizes negotiation skills and creative selling abilities to establish new business.
13. Work with Sales Team to drive production from targeted high priority accounts including maximizing special corporate business within the local Market.
· Bachelor degree in Business Administration or any related field.
· Minimum 2 years of Sales experience in hospitality.
· Proficient in Microsoft Office, Excel, Word and Outlook Apply From Here