Objectives of this Role
• Oversee and lead the business development organization under the guidance of Tekeyas founders.
• Represent Tekeya with a comprehensive understanding of our offerings.
• Identify trends and customer needs, building a short/medium/long-term sales pipeline in accordance with Tekeyas strategic goals and revenue targets.
• Hire, train, motivate and advise a team of business development specialists, track performance, and report metrics.
• Achieve company objectives through effective planning, setting business development goals, analyzing performance data, and projecting future performance.
• Continuously develop personal leadership, hiring, and training skills while ensuring the team is using the most effective sales tactics to meet Tekeyas revenue objectives.
• Generate leads, build and nurture customer relationships.
• Manage both our existing sales pipeline and developing new business opportunities.
• Take a lead role in the development of proposals and presentations for new business materials to create and nurture business opportunities and partnerships.
• Assist in the coordination and implementation of marketing strategies.
• Partner with Tekeyas Operation and Marketing teams to deliver the best customer experience for our services.
• Review, design, and execute on improvements to business development team org structure, find knowledge and skills gaps and help address them.
Ability to work independently, think outside of the box and proactively implement your own suggestions.
Flexible, well organized and like working accurately with quality.
Bring a great deal of interest, passion and commitment for Office Management topics
Excellent knowledge of MS Office products and have a strong service orientation.
Enjoy a bilingual work environment and feel comfortable communicating in both English and Arabic (written & verbal)
Previous experience within a tech environment, start-up, rapidly-scaling business and/or in a matrix organizational structure would be a distinct advantage.Apply From Here